After finishing Snowy Past Quest, you will have access to three activities in Dragonspine. One of these is called Agility Training. You will have to run through an obstacle, then glide through the air to the finish line. This is ours Het Genshin-effect Dragonspine Agility Training Guide to help you accomplish this goal during the Shadows Amidst Snowstorms event.
Opmerking: Voor meer informatie over het spel, zie Het Genshin-effect gids en centrale functie. Evenzo kun je de hoofdgids voor het Shadows Amid Snowstorms-evenement bekijken.
Het Genshin-effect Shadows Amidst Snowstorms Event Guide – Dragonspine Agility Training
Dragonspine Agility Training in Het Genshin-effect there is a running person icon when you check the world map. You can also open the event panel and click on it to see the location of the marker. Once there, you’ll see a challenge marker that you can interact with.
Agility Training: Going Down Quickly
The goal is to reach the finish line and get a high score. The number of points you accumulate is based on the speed you achieve during the course, as well as the number of Insignias you have discovered (more on this mechanic in a while). As for the course itself, there are small coins that represent the path that you need to follow. Likewise, you’ll notice two orbs with unique colors/symbols:
- Galespring Blessing (green) – Increases your jump height.
- Ironskin Blessing (brown) – Allows you to break icicles.
Anyway, Insignias look like coins and come in two types:
- Insignias of Adventure – These are hidden inside icicles (you’ll know a column has one if there’s a bright light inside it). You need an active Ironskin Blessing buff to break them.
- Insignias of Conquest – They will only appear at certain times as you pass the course. I recommend speeding up and skimming through things as Insignias of Conquest tends to disappear after a short time.
Speaking of scores and points, you will eventually come across this part after going through the rounds. You will find yourself on a block of rock with two sets of rings on the left and right.
Glide through the rings on the left side as this allows you to choose two coins instead of just one. With a little luck, and maybe a few retries, you should get a high enough score.
For now, there’s only Agility Coaching: Ascending Fast, but the rest will release online in the coming days. As for rewards, you’ll get the following if you reach certain points thresholds:
- 10,000 points – 30x Primogems, 30,000x mora and 120x Snowstrider Icons.
- 20,000 points – 30,000x mora and 120x Snowstrider Icons.
- 30,000 points – 30,000 times mora and 6x Mystic Enhancement Ores.
Het Genshin-effect beschikbaar via het Officiële website. Zie handleiding en centrale functie voor meer informatie.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/genshin-impact-agility-training-dragonspine/ How to complete agility training in Dragonspine